Nordstrom at City Creek
Wasatch Electric provided electrical systems construction services for Norsdstrom at City Creek Center store in downtown Salt Lake City, UT.
The 140,000-square-foot building includes two levels of shopping, a full-service café, a tailoring facility, offices, stockrooms, security facilities, four mezzanines for additional display and stocking, and three parking elevator lobbies. The two-story facility was designed and built with the intent of bringing shoppers back to the downtown district with unique interior finishes meant to increase the enjoyment for the Nordstrom clientele.
Scope of Work
The scope of work included all aspects of the electrical and fire alarm systems:
- 4,000-amp service
- 100-kW generator
- Two automatic transfer switches
- Three switchboards
- Multiple single panels and eight panel groups
- Lighting systems with specialty pendant lighting
- Over two miles of light
The highlight of the project is its remarkable, highly complex lighting system. During lighting installation, our team delivered:
- Over 40 different light fixture types
- More than two miles of light track
- 23 specialty pendant fixtures
- One main entry pendant fixture with over 100 drops
- LED light box covering the West Temple store front
- Intricate specialty lighting throughout
Click through the above gallery to view additional pictures from this project.